A door is the entry point of your home, so you must pay special attention to its aesthetic appeal as well as functionality. A residential entry door also acts as a protection from intruders or unauthorized entrants. It helps to maintain privacy by creating a barrier from the outside world. So, you must choose entrance doors not just by their style and the type of material they are constructed but must also check if they offer weather resistance.
You can find all kinds of doors in the market like wood entry doors, steel doors, fiberglass doors, aluminum, glass doors, battened & ledge doors, and more. And if you go for doors by their style, you will find a wide variety like Dutch, French Doors, Bifold, Hinged, Sliding, Pocket, Barn, Pivot, Saloon, and Roller doors.
How To Choose The Perfect Front Door For Your Home?
While choosing your front door brands, consider a few factors before you finally zero down on the right exterior door for your home. Let us now see what these factors are:
- Material – Material is one of the key aspects while choosing your front door. Choose the door material that can give you maximum natural light, security, and longevity.
- Glazing – Decorative glass panels enhance the beauty of your front door. So, you can choose entry doors made of glass panels that may be clear, frosted, or opaque. A tough security door is the right type of glass door.
- Energy-efficient factor – Only good entry door brands can give you the best thermal efficiency that you need for your home. When it fits in perfectly with your frame, you are saved a lot of energy, be it for cooling or heating.
- Style & Security – Do check how the door will look aesthetically in your modern or vintage style home. Also, check out the best locking system that can match the door you pick. Solid wood doors usually provide good security. If it does not go with your decor, then select something that matches with it because look and safety both must be considered here.
- Guarantee – Check out the guarantee that front door brands give to you. Compare the guarantee and/or warranty by various brands.
- Cost – Your budget too plays an important role in your decision.
A Few Top Front Entry Doors Brands
Let’s now go through the list of top front entry door brands available in the market.
When it comes to picking one of the best front door brands, then you can surely rely on Anderson. With a legacy of more than 115 years in the business, it continues to be one of the most preferred names in the list of front entry door brands. They are one of the most popular names in the window and door industry. They are a brand known for the beautifully crafted wooden doors that are very trendy and long-lasting. Their years of experience in the industry make them stand out. While Andersen doors are of the best quality, it holds expertise in making energy–efficient windows.
Even better still, they make your door project hassle-free from the word ‘go.’ Masters in their company carry out the installation work. They give ready financing so that it is easy for customers.
This is another of those oldest surviving companies that began its journey way back in 1925. However, they began the entry door business in 2000. They are well known for the doors and windows because of the craftsmanship that integrates innovation and expansion in all its endeavors.
This entry door brand has some of the best wooden doors in the market. Also, the company follows rigorous testing and quality checks to ensure that its doors are of the best quality. Pella is also known for its superior customer service. Thus, making Pella Windows and doors a popular choice amongst those looking for the best quality doors.
This is a popular brand amongst the people. Starting its journey in 1962 in Toledo, Ohio, the company has carved a niche for itself. The company holds expertise in making fiberglass and steel door systems. Their product lines include patio doors, indoor doors, and more. Therma-Tru doors are a part of the security division of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. Therma-Tru focuses on creating doors that exhibit style and curb appeal without compromising on the quality of doors. So, if you are looking for the best front entry doors brand, you can add this name to your list.
It becomes difficult to choose with so many companies selling exterior doors today. With buying tips and popular front door brands discussed here, you can take an informed decision. Just research patiently, compare various brands, and match with your needs.