“Consumers United for Buying”—is the full form of “CUB” created in 1968 by brothers Charles and Jack Hooley, also by Robert Thueson and Culver Davis, Jr. at the riverside town of Stillwater by Hooleys Supermarkets in Minnesota. The nickname of Culver Davis Jr was CUB, and it became the name of the first complete discount food stores in the US.
The notion of reinventing grocery shopping in the Midwest began with the Cub Foods store. Its business objectives and plans revolve around its customers, thus making the Cub Foods supermarket one of the best American supermarket chains. www.cublistens.com is the website where you can log on to take part in the Cub Listens survey without making any purchase. You can send your entry to Cub Foods and win a reward. The survey is a way of telling the customers that they are being heard and that their suggestions are valued. It is a popular way to know what the consumers think and want.
In this article, we will acquaint you with the survey requirements to participate in the Cub Foods customer satisfaction survey, the process of completing the online survey.
Rules & Requirements of Cub Foods Survey
There are some simple official rules to participate in this Cub Foods Survey, and the following section highlights the same:
- For the Cub food customer satisfaction survey, you must be a legal resident of Minnesota, US.
- To participate in the survey, you must be 18 years and above.
- You must ensure that you have a stable internet connection to access the website and complete the survey.
- For Cub Foods customer feedback survey, you must have a smartphone or laptop or computer desktop, or tablet.
- One must have a basic understanding of the English or Spanish language to take the survey.
- To help the company serve you better, make sure that you provide honest feedback.
- To participate in the survey, you must have a receipt with an invitation code or should have an email with details of the survey invitation.
- Cub Foods survey sweepstakes restrict an employee of the Cub Foods store or related to any employee or a vendor, partner (direct or indirect), client, etc., to take part.
- It restricts the exchange of the prize for cash.
- You cannot transfer the prize to another person.
- Cub Foods survey sweepstakes restrict the entry to 1 person per email address per Survey period.
Cub Listens Rewards
To honor the immense support of the customers, Cub Foods has started a customer feedback survey where survey takers get a chance to win a $100 gift card.
CubListens Step-by-Step Guide
On any device, with a stable internet connection, you can log on to the official survey website of the Cub Foods store. www.cublistens.com is available in English and Spanish, so choose the language of your preference.
The first page will prompt you to enter the invitation code, printed on the receipt of purchase or provided in your email.
Ensure that you enter the correct code, or you will not be able to access the Cub Listen survey questions. Once you submit, you will be navigated to another screen.
The following screens will have questions about your satisfaction level on the recent visit experience, your shopping experience, future purchases, etc.
Make sure that you provide honest feedback based on your experience and not the experience of others, and it should be about the most recent one.
Once you are done answering the survey questions, you will be asked to enter your basic information like email address, phone number, etc. This is required so that the Cub Foods supermarket team can contact the lucky winner.
Alternate Method of Entry
On a “3 x 5” card, you must mention all your basic information—name, complete address, email address, phone number, and date of birth.
This card must be mailed to Cub Foods Sweepstakes Entry, 3000 County Road 42 W, Ste. 300, Burnsville, MN 55337.
Entries sent by post should be postmarked by the date of entry and received on a date specified in the eligibility chart for the drawing of that survey period.
Over 1 entry from the same person or incomplete entry or rubber-stamped entries are void, so ensure that you fulfill the requirements.
The Cub Foods store will accept no double entries as per the sweepstakes rules.
Phone: (855) 282-3663
Mailing Address: 421 3rd St. S, Stillwater, MN 55082 ATTN: Customer Care Center